Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, février 01, 2005

    i cried ! lol.
    Time : 8.30 pm


    my first cry in 2oo5. shall talk abt it later !

    school is boring. Mdm Wee scolded me during English. yaya ~ it;s a matter of life and death. Chemistry test was alright. hope that i can do well. =) had to get our F&N O Level Coursework paper. OMG ! it;s like, unbeliveable ! suddenly, I;m taking my O;s already. and now I;m getting started with my coursework. soon, I;ll be doing the actual thing. time flies neh ?

    to think that I was sm nerdy Sec 1, 3 years ago. Admiring all the Sec 4 who seems to move around and talk to everyone with ease. all how they can always look so pretty, and that they are forever that popular. oh well, NOW IM ONE OF THEM ! =x okae , enough craps.

    no comments abt the coursework, but abt the unity of my class. ARGH. only 5 went, including me for the first session, and everyone else gt the coursework, except for us. gt fed up with waiting, and so did my tummy, I went to canteen, and now smone else is saying that I had delayed the whole class time. wth.

    had History test after that. bummer. I dont even know what I;m writing. POA was.. *snigger* she was so angry and I don;t even know the reason why. almost the whole class was standing for not knowing how to do sth that she hadn;t even taught. what are we supposed to do ? and after that she started bawling. oh god !

    had CME after that. everyone started complaining to Ms Tay at the same time. I never knew our class felt so negative towards her. and it wasn;t just one group of people, it;s EVERYONE. woohoo ! Chinese after that. wahlao ! they bully me !! =(

    KoonAnn kept hitting my head with the rolled-up vanguard sheet ! and I keep missing everywhr. AHHH !! ans that stupid Joyce kept pulling my vanguard sheet and started singing that carrot song. remember ? that song has a MTV when a granny started pulling a huge carrot and she cannot, so she ask her husband. but still cannot, so more people came to help. the song goes like," pa luo bo ~ hey yo hey yo ! pa luo bo ~" she keeps singing and asked "Kunda" over to help her. AHHH ! and KoonAnn took that chance to continuously hit my head. it was so hilarious lah ! I just kept laughing until my tears rolled off.

    gee ! sm people really think that I am crying due to pain. -.- gosh ! do i look that weak !?

    went KFC with HuiXian.Kelly after that due to hunger. haha ~ Amelia.Stefanie.Siewlin.HuiRu came over after that. HuiXian and I shared one 8 Bao He, while Kelly ate one herself. she was so funny lah. hahaha ~ had so much fun and laughter. no Joyce ! =( they went to play with paper boats at the foundtain. haha ~

    choir tmr. *strangle myself

    shameless people. throw all our faces away. do u really think that u all are cute in that way ?

    Aucun commentaire: