Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, février 04, 2005

    i am NOT dino !
    Time : 8.45 pm


    I like this picture !

    http://images.neopets.com/images/valentines_roll_2003.gif">


    hello ! Friday. had Chinese common test, and well.. no comments. i totally forget how to write "man". ARGH ! the compre is tough. had Maths after that. boring. im behaving like a pig recently. always eating whenever there's a break, even though im nt hungry ! gosh!

    F&N after that. went though the coursework. gosh ! time flies eh ? had to wait outside class after lessons. KoonAnn seemed so embarassed to hold my pencil case! lol. Chemistry after that. had 4 "zai er" during lunch. LOL. piggified. those stupid band boys keep teasing me. choir was boring as usual. i just keep thinking that that idiot is biased against me. and i hope it;s not just the devil inside me thinking of that. had group sectionals, and sm stupid idiot keep shouting KONGLONG !! -.-"

    had audition after that. like Singapore Idol like that ! the atmosphere was so tensed ! had to go in by groups and she will get people to sing solo. OH GOD. had to do another audition. bummer. trying to insult my intelligent by saying what air-con. airy say airy lah. air-con air-con. &^%$ !!!

    waited for band;s footdrill to end and went home. (: those stupid guys keep teasing me again and again. they are so sadist one ! see me so sad, like an enjoyment like that. XP had dinner at Macdonalds.

    going out with Joyce.HuiXian.Lecia tmr ! (: new year clothes SHOPPING! we are going *dangle my fingers* SHOPPINGGGG !! heehee !!

    my secret love
    I need you by my side
    telling me the stuffs I want to listen

    Aucun commentaire: