Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, avril 24, 2008

    Aloha Loyang & Changi chalets






    Chevrons chalet






    Costa Sands (Downtown east was available SUDDENLY when I checked earlier. KNNCBB few days ago and just now in the morning, they were all fully booked.. then now. #!%*(&%#~$^* ANGRY!!)




    And finally..



    YAY! I was so happy when I received the email earlier just now. :B

    Stop nagging at me for not booking my chalet earlier. SORRY LAAAAAA. I is a procrastinator, so I can't help it lo. :[ At least I've gotten a chalet now! :D And beggars can't be choosers. So yes, ECP will do!!


    My chalet will be from 3rd May Sautrday to 4th May Sunday at East Coast Park chalet. (:

    My villa number will be C06, if nothing goes wrong.. A confirmation text will be sent to all you homies asap. And meanwhile, PLEASE get back to me if you'll be coming, because I need to prepare food for everyone. Please be considerate towards your hostess. :]

    And er, if you didn't receive a text from me earlier (and you know you ought to be invited), it either means I didn't send out properly (lousy phone, very easy press wrong) or that I accidentally left you out. So please be thick-skin abit, and prompt me to send you the invitation! Don't needa be shy. :D

    FYI, my guest list will be posted up when more people have confirmed with me, so that you won't be reluctant to join the party luh, you introverts.

    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get back to me. Thank you very much. *blows flying kisses*


    xoxo,
    WHY TEEEEEEEE.

    Aucun commentaire: