Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, avril 21, 2008

    Day uno of school

    Hello! I am blogging from the school computer and I is very bored! Anyway, there's like nothing to do now la and Joann and I have like so so so many tidbits lying on the table. Haha. :D


    I is gonna bring memory card reader to school so I can update with photos (FYI, I have tons of them from the weekend!), since I don't seem to have the time to do so back at home. Haha.


    Really damn bored la. You know how I don't have the privilege of using the laptop whenever I want because I was always outside till too late.. Now I get to use the Internet for like, 10 hours everyday but yet.. I can't seem to find so many things to do online. :\


    People, please tag and gimme Friendster comments so there's things for me to do! :D


    Okay, going out with Winnie and Amanda sis later. CAN'T WAIT!

    Aucun commentaire: