Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, avril 18, 2008

    Ladies' night, once again

    I've been blogging alot. Wahaha.



    I met up with Stefanie to have dinner together at Sakae on Wednesday..



    And then I went down to the Arena to find the ladies for the usual free-flow lychee martinis. :)

    Winner, Cherlyn, yours truly, Christine and Amelia.

    Yours truly, Christine and Amelia - ALL WHITE

    Winner, Cherlyn and yours truly.

    Christine! :]

    Emily! :]

    Christine, Cherlyn and Winner.

    Happy (and red) Emily and her lollipop from the bartenders.

    Winner! :]

    Cherlyn! :]

    Haha. They were bloody wasted. And I is smart because I got a lot of tissues and mints prepared for the drunkards.


    There were many people at Phuture! And I forgot to take photos with most of them. Bah, always like that one. Cannot haolian as if I know a lot people. Hahaha!

    Yihui. :]

    And then to Spize with the girls for yummy yummy Tom yum before heading back to the cribs. And I proudly nua-ed the entire day today. How cool am I?!?!!?!

    Timetable's out today for all TP students. 8am to 6pm everyday (in school) for me. I have no idea whether I should cry or laugh. (T_T)v

    Well, at least I will have Joann and her nonsense to live with. . .


    P.S.: I've created a music playlist for my blog. YAY! And I set it to "auto play" so you'd have to listen to my songs (unless you remember to click pause) no matter what. HAHAHA. All of them are good songs. LISTEN!! :D

    Aucun commentaire: