Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, avril 11, 2008

    now look what you've done

    Wednesday: Arena and Zouk with the ladies

    [EDIT]
    Ashley, Winner, Christine, Beatrice, Amelia, Joann and yours truly.
    [/EDIT]

    Moi, Ashley, Amelia and Beatrice.

    Joann-who-do-not-look-like-me-stop-it-already! :P

    Winner and yours truly.

    Ashley and me.

    My Emily. :]

    And then to Zouk! :) I love Wednesdays because there are so so so many friends there and I am so fking sad that the holidays are coming to an end soon. Just one more Wednesday before I get confined to school everyday 8.50am - 5pm. Wtf.


    Yujie, a secondary school friend whom 'm surprised to see at Zouk.

    Beatrice, Amelia, yours truly and err, spastic Billy.

    Beatrice, Amelia, yours truly and Yihui.

    Yihui. :]

    Ashley! :]

    P.S.: Girls, there are tons (more) of your photos with me which I am too lazy to post up. Heh. Please ask from me in MSN. :)




    Thursday was supposed to be our sisters' night out but Amanda had to leave early because she is sick. :( Get well soon, babe (and remember our gifts from Japan. Muahaha)!

    Winnie and I rotted at Cine Leisure after Amanda left and we waited for Jimmy to be done with his working out before we left for Butter Factory & Double O. We settled for Double O in the end, with Winnie running about Butter Factory and Double O. Ha. And me likey Yongsheng a lot today! ;)

    Jimmy, Winnie and yours truly.

    Winnie sis. :D

    Jimmy red like lobster.


    And I is damn lazy to type already. I've got things to say, but.. what's the point of blogging 'em out? Nothing's gonna change no matter what I say (or do), so fuck it, fuck it all.. and fuck you, bitch. :]

    Friggin' zonked out with so so so many nights out recently. T_T I needa sleep (6.23am now) and meet my girlies (PAPERS) later. Many many catching up to do man.

    OUT! xoxo.

    Aucun commentaire: