Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, avril 27, 2008

    The name is YT, yo.

    Errrr, recently I get to know quite a handful of new friends and it is really getting on my nerves how people cannot bloody hell pronounce my name. YINGTING (映婷) la! KNS.. Don't know how to pronounce, never mind! And then when I suggest an alternative, YT, you laugh in my face.

    VERY FUNNY MEH?!! I seriously don't see what's so funny lor. KNN.

    So from now onwards, I is just gonna say I'm YT to everyone that comes around. Thank you very much.



    On some random day (I forgot to post up earlier and I happened to find it as draft).. Yokie came to crash our lab.

    YT, Joann and Yokie.

    Yours truly, Joann, Yokie and Ivan, the emo kid.


    Yesterday was Friday and I woke up late.


    Thus, the straight hair effect. BAH super not useda seeing my hair straight and long again. And digressing, my real hair is getting longer and longer by day (but still short la, NB)! Time to ditch the extensions soon. ;)


    My daily dosage of Joann-rrhage.

    Haha. We got so bored, we started playing with our hair and eyelashes. Are your eyelashes long strong enough to hold on to a strand of hair? :P

    Super cheap thrill please!



    I went to work after school and I is seriously overestimating myself.

    8am - 6pm: School
    7pm - 11pm: Work (in freaking boots)
    12pm - 3am: Zouk

    And as expected, my body has began to reject my lifestyle. The night at Zouk was so horrible(definitely not the company thou!), with my thorning migraine, sore throat and tired feet.

    Attachment in school and nightlife is prolly the worst combination ever. Sigh, it's time to resign from my post of being the party animal already.

    Well, anyway.. I can never be too sick for photos! :P

    Yours truly, Ashley and Jeslyn.

    Pretty Jeslyn. :]

    Ash ash ashleyyyyyy.

    Ki ki kiethhhhhhh.


    I happened to bump into many many familiar faces too. :B And I started taking photos with everyone (that is if I remembers). MUAHAHA. Don't ask me why.

    ANGEL!

    WENJIE, whom I hadn't seen in 495618372 years already. :D


    June :]

    Stupid Calvin Leong.

    Caine, being retarded.

    Gosh.. the sight of Caine totally reminds me of his void-deck joke and Stefanie's (over) reaction towards it.

    Wenjie, Caine, Calvin Leong and a friend.

    Yours truly and Barnabas.

    Yeeni, whom I hadn't caught up with for 2945621 years and is always spotted at Zouk! Heh.



    Okay, I totally blogged for the sake of blogging. I IS TOO BORED. With almost everything made possible with the Internet done in school, there's practically nothing to do at home already. BORING, BORING, BORING. Joann and I were bored to the extend, we just planned what to wear on Monday.

    -.- Talk about being overly prepared for school.


    And oh! I need help with my birthday cake (Yes I know I is pathetic to buy my own cake la)! Does anyone know any bakery/bakers who can bake a Patrick (from Spongebob Squarepants) cake for me?? All help will be deeply appreciated! :]

    Aucun commentaire: