Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, avril 23, 2008

    in the end, in the end it was you

    I is still so tired. T_T

    Digressing, here are (more of) yesterday's photos:

    I like all three photos, so I posted up allllll. :D

    Stupid Joann Chia Li Ting. :B




    This is my common lab, which I share with I-don't-know-how-many-coursemates.

    Joann everyday only know to MSN MSN MSN. 8-)


    IVAN TAN PAN YEW



    Joann and I skipped down to town after school for Sushi Tei, which we said to dine together 2467154 donkey years ago.

    CATERPILLAR SUSHI. :S

    OH~ ME LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    I wonder if Persley is (still) an avid reader of my blog and I wonder how he'd response to CHAWANMUSHI..


    Bloody katsu don which I stop touching after 3 mouths. :S NB waste money only.


    We bumped into two idiots while we were in town and I snapped a photo of them:

    Fangning and Stefanie.

    Muahaha.




    And er, I think you guys should be embracing the fact that I'm having my FYP now, 'cause I seem to be updating so so so regularly. Happy right?!!?! :D Anyway, tonight's Mambo night and I is like Phuture on Wednesday a lot.. and it's so depressing that I can't go today. T_T And prolly for like, the next 19 Wednesdays. OMGWTF CAN DIE PLEASE.


    Oh, this is totally random.. But it is fucking funny. LOL.

    Aucun commentaire: