Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, avril 09, 2008

    Converse Model Search & the aftermath

    And so I finally made out the time to sit down, sort out and edit the photos, and blog about the current events. Have been so drained down by activities recently..

    Well, anyway.. I suppose you must be kinda interested in what I've been so so so so busy with (I don't care. I demand that you care) and so these are allllllllll of them! :]



    Last Friday (4th March 2008)
    , I went to attend one of the shows on the Singapore Fashion Festival 2008 at Ngee Ann City!


    A few of us went down..

    Half of Katie, yours truly and June.


    Who can ever hate models in just their underwear? :P (Sorry, I damn lazy to upload all the photos, so I collaged them altogether. Wahaha.)


    The show was awesome and then we had a short rehearsal at Vivo City before Jimmy, June and I went down to Zouk!

    Jimmy, yours truly and Kerson.

    Jimmy :]

    Kerson and yours truly.


    Edwin and gang were there too.. And so were Calvin Leong and Caine. :]

    Irritating Edwin and his big bird sis. T.T

    I don't know is I too fair or he too red/dark man.


    Yours truly, Edwin, friend, Zijian, poor Wenxuan and Javier.

    Yours truly, Edwin, friend, Zijian, Nicole, Wenxuan and Javier.

    Beatrice!


    The Manjusri band (Siahmong, Junkai, Kokhong, Koonann, Koonpheng) gang was there too! Like, :O

    Yours truly and Siahmong.

    Junkai and Kokhong.




    Last Saturday (5th March 2008)

    DAMN CUTE RIGHT?!?!!

    But the big Converse shoe is made of some stupid canvas material which has fiberglasses, which got all of us itching like crazy.. And we all avoided sitting on the shoes ever since. Ha.

    Many many pretty models! :D

    Ashley and yours truly

    Winnie and yours truly

    June and yours truly

    Jimmy and me. (He is not part of the "many many pretty models there! :D"! Wahaha)


    The cool friends (Amelia, Christine, Huixian and Stefanie) came by to show some support and love! I LOVE YOU GIRLS MAN. MWAH MWAH.

    Christine and Emily

    Huixian too!

    I seriously love you girls for making the effort to come by so far man. THANK YOU. T.T Although I didn't win (not as if I really will. HAHA), I appreciate it damn alot. :') Really.


    Ran out to take photos with the girls..

    Emily and me in the horrible clothes.

    Christine. :]

    And then Christine started taking so many random shots which I love. Hahaha.



    *wriggles my eyebrows*


    Jimmy in pantyhose. HAHA. Damn horrid can.

    Danielle, Katie, Ashley and yours truly. (These girls all taller than me la. T_T)

    Danielle and Katie were like going through the routine again, while Ashley and I cam-whored. Wahaha.



    I was happily smiling into Amelia's camera because I know I confirm can get the photos. :D



    Katie the winner and yours truly.

    Katie and Hezron(weird name wahaha).

    Kian Hwee acting cool and yours truly.

    I got bored. :D

    Yours truly, Danielle, Katie and June.

    Danielle, June, Hezron, Katie and yours truly.

    June and Hezron.

    Ron and Katie (They are the winners for the competition. Heheheh)

    Yours truly, makeup artiste, Hezron, makeup artiste, makeup artiste, makeup artiste (Kel - I know his name 'cause he did mine. :x), makeup artiste.

    June. :]

    Ron emo.

    Ashley! :]

    Jimmy again! :]

    And before I knew it, the search came to the end and..






    I WON SOMETHING. HAHAHA.

    I won this sub-category prize - The Most Unforgivable Woman Award.. or something along that line, for the perfume sponsor Sean John - Unforgivable Woman.

    Seriously don't know how I win luh.. The judges damn cute. :]


    The search was fun (at least it is now).. I got to know many wonderful people who are so damn nice. :D It was great! Working with them was simply a pleasure. :B






    Monday (7th March 2008)

    Winnie got very random and Amanda, Felix, Winnie and I found ourselves at Downtown East with the intention to cycle.. But we ended up chatting till the sun came out. Heheheh.

    Amanda, Winnie and yours truly.

    Felix (on the phone with his godfather hahaha)

    Winnie :]

    Tuesday (8th March 2008)

    I met up with Joann and Winner to have dinner and shop around. :]

    Innocent-looking tom yam soup.


    Yours truly, Joann and Winner.

    Joann. :]


    And then I met up with the girls to chillax and sing songs at some pub along Boat Quay..

    Yours truly, Amanda, Huirong, Winnie.

    Yours truly, Amanda and Huirong.

    I love this. :] HAPPY PILLS!

    Katie scared. Hahaha.


    Amanda, yours truly and Katie.

    Jimmy couldn't wait to leave. :[

    Katie and me.

    Jimmy. :]


    And then we all had supper.. and Amanda, Winnie and I, despite spending like so little time together, became this band of sisters. Wahaha.

    It's amazing how the three of us can sit anywhere and just talk for freaking long la. :D Damn nice.. So we like, became sworn sisters. Teeheehee.

    Yours truly, Amanda's chinese name and Winnie's fake name (just so that we can all be TINGs) on a lucky stick of cigarette.

    Tongue-to-tongue. HEH kinky.


    P.S.: I know I've been kinda busy recently.. I'm sorry and I swear I'll make time out for you and godamnit, you know just how much I love you and you're so dear to me. :)

    Okay. I seriously cannot take it anymore. It is 9 am in the morning, thank you very much. OUT.

    Aucun commentaire: