Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, avril 04, 2008

    a typical Wednesday with no frills

    On Tuesday, I went town to shop after Stefanie's first day of the new semester and we sat down, to drink coffee chocolate frappé, while I studied for my BTT (Basic Theory Test)..



    .. which I failed on Wednesday.

    This is the time when I come to an epiphany that karma truly exists. Don't laugh at me 'cause you just might fail your BTT/FTT/TP/whatever T too, sucker.

    Damn sian can. But luckily, Ken failed (again) too.. So yay, misery loves company!



    Okay, whatever. Joann came over after my BTT to put down her stuff for the sleepover or soiree (too much Gossip Girl HAHA)!



    .. and then we met up with Huixian and Winner for dinner at Sakae.. before we head down to The Arena for.. what else? FREE DRINKS!



    .
    .
    .

    Free flow lychee martinis, baby.


    Ladies' night: Beatrice, yours truly, Amelia, Huixian, Winner, Joann and Cherlyn (including Beatrice's cousin Brian/Bryan who's the photographer)



    Oh yeah, before that, Zouk first to get the stupid chops, put our bags and use the washrooms.


    Joann, me (in SNEAKERS HOHOHO SHIOK SHIOK) and Huixian

    Huixian, Winner, Cherlyn and Joann

    I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT. I IS NOT FAT!!!1



    And we saw Thomas Ong (spotting a bad haircut, IMHO.. AND holding a lit cigarette) at LUNAR:

    Happy Emily and her all-time favourite Mediocorp artiste, Thomas Ong.

    I took a photo with him too, but I was too happy and excited, I look horrid and more horrid. So I deleted it away. Heh.


    And then we all cam-whored and gulped down glasses after glasses of Lychee Martini like there's no tomorrow in The Arena..

    Hahaha we did the same poses without arranging. :P Talk about coincidence!


    Yours truly, Emily and Huixian - once in every while still rocks. :)

    I love my (new) blink case!


    Note: Just in case you start thinking too much , cigarette box not mine! Don't assume. :)


    Winner, who seems to love covering her face. Haha.

    Drunkards.

    And the two of us are good. :D

    ME ME ME!

    Joann was so gone, she fell off her chair and started spouting so much nonsense. Haha.

    Winner wasn't doing so well either. :P


    And finally.. it was back to Phuture and we all got busy and forgot to take (more) photos.

    Emily loves how slim her arms look in these photos (because they usually look so bloody big HAHA)


    Joann and I went back to ma crib after we all (Amelia, Huixian, Joann, Yongsheng and me) had breakfast at McDonald's (don't try the new McGriddles, unless you really have to because.. it's weirdly indescribable).. and we chatted till the sun rose (which didn't took long actually) and played PI on Friendster. Ha.

    And then Joann went out, while I slept on and on. WAHAHA. I love sleeping.


    Okay, that is all. OUT.

    Aucun commentaire: