Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, avril 19, 2008

    Random Thoughts #23

    I just blog-hopped somewhere and came across something really ancient.. about me and whateveritdoesn'treallymatterrightnow.

    Why is it that people can think that they weren't in the wrong, when they were obviously in the wrong? I mean, come on.. Any passerby can blatantly tell you the truth that, "Dude! That ain't right!!"


    People can easily overlook everything if you're remorseful.. But all will only pretend to befriend you and be oh so wary of you, if you'll never admit what you did wrong, because only God knows if the same thing will happen again.

    It is forgivable when you admit to your mistakes and apologize for it. It is a pain when you fucking think you didn't do anything wrong, act all pathetic and still demand to be forgiven.


    [EDIT] I am not emo. I am not thinking too much. I just think that I deserve more.. and better. [/EDIT]

    Aucun commentaire: