Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 29, 2008

    but I seem to be struck by you

    Sidenote: Blogging in school again. :D

    Anyway, I was almost late because there's so many bloody people crawling on the bridge to Terabithia towards TP campus.

    COME ON LAAAAA. You how old already, still need to wait for classmates to go class together meh? Don't hog the bridge la! You got 15 minutes allowance, the Year 3s (taking MP/SIP) don't have, you know?

    You want to wait for people, wait outside your classroom/lab/lecture theater or something, can anot?

    BE CONSIDERATE.

    Now I'm late for like a few seconds. TMD.




    Sigh. Never mind that already. Joann and I finally did work in school yesterday! :D And er, it's kinda sad to say, but it was like, the first time we actually concentrated to get our tasks done.



    And hardworking girls always deserve a break aka cam-whoring time!

    Joann, come disturb me again la! Next time got uglier ones, I confirm post up. BAH! ;P

    HAHA JOANN IS SUCH A LOUSY SPELLER AND SHE CAN NEVER EVER BE A SECRETARY. MARK MY WORDS. HAHAHA.


    And my name is I-can't-pout-and-act-cute-for-nuts.



    Joann and I took a very satisfying bus ride down to town to watch Forbidden Kingdom and I like it! Although I was really zonked out from school and my eyes were threatening to close every time they try to act matrix during fighting scenes, I still managed to sit through the movie because it was good, in my opinion. :D

    Caught Amanda and Winnie sis at Cine after that and we chillax together.. happily after my short hiatus away from them (because I got too busy falling sick). AHHHH MISS THEM LIKE CRAZY LA.


    Yours truly, Amanda and Winnie.


    xD So so so super glad to enjoy their company last night, despite a short one.. And uh, because of my extreme curiosity, I went to kpo one of Winnie's shopping bags and..




    I found my present.

    HAHAHA. SORRY, SIS. I HAVE NO IDEA YOU GUYS WERE SHOPPING FOR MY PRESENT MAN. :x

    But then again, the girls were super sweet and I think they even composed a birthday song for me. XD I feel so loved. And I is will catch up with you two many many very soon!




    And sigh, it's time to get cracking. Wenjing is back (she got infected with chicken pox LOL) and she is like, busying herself with work already. I is will stop slacking too. Wahaha.


    Oh, something random:

    It has really been long. (:


    And somehow, I think I have matured a lot a little regarding the issues bothering me. No longer shall I let my mood be dampened by stupid, childish, irresponsible, and selfish behaviors and actions. I'm better off without all these shits.

    Right? ;)

    Aucun commentaire: