Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 15, 2008

    when both gives up

    Friday night was spent in town with Lecia and Stefanie. :)


    Stefanie is the one I hold closest to my heart, for she has always been there for me, when I needed a friend most. This is like, mushy.. But I just want S to be reminded again. Heheheh. I love you, girl. No matter who comes into the picture, no matter what happens.. you're the first person I wanna share things with. :)


    MoS with the Manjusri guys and Huixian after that!

    Koonann, Kokhong, Siahmong and yours truly. These guys recently become chiongster siol!

    Xiangrong was there too. :]

    Huixian, whom I haven't seen in quite some time! :B


    Been long since I stepped into MoS already.. but I still prefer Zouk. :P Zouk baby, faster renew my card! I scared. (T_T)




    I went to do this closed-door private event at this ulu pandang place on Saturday, and then to Cine Leisure for super duper late dinner (it was after eleven -.-) before Zouk! :]

    Zouk is full of orbs. o.O

    Winnie sis :]

    Jimmy

    Kerson, perspiring like crazy.

    And eh, I don't know if you noticed but I wore the similar top last Friday. :( Was told we were going East Coast Park so I dressed all the way down (shorts and havainas).. Then in the end go Zouk. Bah.




    Supposed to work on Sunday again, but I geng-ed.. so I slept the whole day away. Huahuahua. I is the new sleeping beauty. :x


    Winnie sis woke me up just now (Monday) and she shopped like crazy while waiting for me (I was late. Oppps :x).. Sorry!

    And we went slightly crazy and caught two movies! Watch movie today, cheap cheap! :D Definitely, Maybe and The other Boleyn Girl. Both movies are nice! Definitely, Maybe left the two of us in tears and the latter was interesting. Go check them out too. ;)

    After shopping a lil more, we met up with Joseph, Katie and her friend after that.

    Katie and Joseph.


    I stole Joseph's cap. Muahaha.

    Katie and her stupid pearl. Ha :D



    6 more days before school starts! This holiday is by far, the most.. dramatic and enjoyable (at most times) one I ever have. Throughout these weeks, I discovered some inadequate behaviors from people I loved, learned to trust better, made many wonderful new friends (Billy and co., Winner and co., the Converse models, Amanda and more..) and make out time for the loved ones (PAPERS).

    I hope I have been a good friend to you.

    Aucun commentaire: