Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, avril 16, 2008

    Nostalgia + invitation to my partaye


    When was the last time you took neoprints?


    I love this. I decorate until so cute right. ^^v Look, I'm pinching Stefanie!


    S and I got bored of Bugis and we took these prints. :D And somehow, I guess we're too old for these kinda gimmick 'cause our poses were kinda awkward at first and we had no idea what to press. Ha.




    And it's almost my birthday. LOL.

    This is a general invitation to all my friends! :) I'll be forwarding emails and texts to invite you guys though. I scared I leave out some people. So this is it! Heh.


    YT'S 19 18TH (AKA FOREVER 18) BIRTHDAY BASH

    Dear (insert name here),


    You are cordially invited to my 19th birthday bash. The programs for the bash is as followed:

    Friday, 2nd May 2008: Zouk (this is up to you.. RSVP if going, thank you)
    [EDIT]The chalet will be booked from Friday - Sunday, so we can return to the chalet to chillax after Zouk. :) [/EDIT]

    Saturday, 3rd May 2008 (AKA THE BIG DAY):

    • Wild Wild Wet (in the morning, LMK if you're interested!)
    • BBQ, cake-cutting and present-giving (HAHAYAYHAHA) at Costa Sands Pasir Ris

    Theme will be decided in a later time!

    Please get back to me whether I'll be seeing you! Much appreciated.

    XOXO.

    Yours lovingly,
    YT :)


    RSVP:
    My cell & low.yingting@hotmail.com

    Aucun commentaire: