Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 01, 2008

    Time flies

    I'm taking my BTT (Basic Theory Test) this Wednesday!

    Time flies, doesn't it? Just like, a couple of months ago.. I just headed down to CDC (Comfort Driving Center) with Ken to book it and now it's time to take it.

    To tell you the truth, I am very scared about the BTT because every time people tell me they fail right.. I laugh right in their faces, hard. And I feel that I am gonna fail too.. because karma exists.

    :(

    Wish me luck? And I think I'd better start studying.


    Erm, anyway, to end March.. here are some (belated) shoutouts to the March babies:

    5/3 - Jimmy, 21: happy birthday, dude! Good to see you like, twice every week at you-know-where. Hahaha.
    6/3 - Spencer, 19: happy birthday! Enjoy NS. :D
    17/3 - Enghua bro, 20(if I'm not wrong!):, happy birthday, bro! I am so so so sorry I totally blinked out your birthday.. I got too caught up with everything that was going on. :[ Sorry!
    19/3 - Huixian, 19: You're one of the bestest friends I can ever have and I wanna see you more often, babe! Stop giving so much tuition. HEH. Happy birthday, pretty.
    30/3 - Zhiyang, 18: Happy birthday and please use my present, and not the others. :D And thank you for listening to me cry ever so often. You've been a great friend, Tom.
    31/3 - Koonpheng & Koonann, 19: My favourite twins! Happy birthday and I hope to see the both of you around soon.. and not just at Bedok Reservior's McDonalds okay?

    Since it's just a day apart..
    1/4: Rakcent, 19: Happy birthday, dude. It's been long.

    AND HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL TO EVERYONE. :D

    I got pranked by Jenny earlier today on MSN. -.- And Zhiyang thought he was very funny too. BAH. I'd be on guard already. Nabei.

    OUT. Again.

    Aucun commentaire: