Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, avril 03, 2008

    trust

    I just typed a whole load of crap about trust but I backspaced everything away.


    Simply put, one could never trust you like how one did again when every time pried, all you could do is to deny and when one found out the truth, all you could do is to defend for yourself and not admit and apologize that you were in the wrong.

    It's amazing how one could be denying all the crimes that she admitted, and still show displays of affection in front of the someone whom she kept repeating "nothing happened".


    It is very easy to break the trust someone have on you.. and she might just never trust you again, because it's either not easy to do so or she just can't be bothered to try at all because enough is enough.

    Aucun commentaire: