Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, avril 24, 2008

    you're only sorry you got caught

    Everyday go school cam-whore only. HAHAHA.

    Dawn and I like, wearing similar shirts. LOL so cute right.

    JOANN - White and navy blue. :D


    Ivan is a bloody cam-whore! We passed him my camera so that he can help us take photos, and. . .








    -.-

    More more more Joanns!

    Joann's stupid Jelly. Hahaha.

    Yours truly, Weicong and Joann.


    It's so boring in school. Everyday do the same things, checking emails ever so frequent.. hoping for updates on Friendster/Facebook/online stores. Haha.


    And everyone was in a COKE ZERO frenzy, because they set up a stand at TP's mushroom and they gave out free coke! Shiok shiok I love free things. MUAHAHA. :D


    I am in this blogging mood but then, I GOT NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT. HAHA. It's like, life's been so peaceful and normal.. there's nothing much to complain or fuss over anymore. (:

    And er, this is random.. But I very long never go on dates already. T_T NOBODY LOVES YT. cry1 cry2 cry3 ..


    Sigh, digressing.. I CANNOT BOOK MY CHALET. ): I spent too much time procrastinating and now.. most of the chalets (Costa Sands, ECP, Aloha Loyang, Changi chalets, Chevrons blah blah..) are fully booked. ARGHHHH I feel like killing myself lar.

    Do you guys have any other chalets in mind? SIGH SIGH SIGH.

    Later next Saturday, everyone meet up and stare at each other because got nowhere to go. T.T HELP PLEASE, GUYS!

    Aucun commentaire: