Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 22, 2008

    Another day in school

    Friday saw me heading down Boat Quay to meet the gang after work, with a leave from da boss. :)

    [EDIT]I is typing this from school now! LOL. Uploaded the photos previously last night and is gonna blog about them now. SMART RIGHT?!!![/EDIT]


    So anyway, yes.. Friday Boat Quay with the Converse gang!

    Danielle and yours truly.

    Felix da SUPERMAN and yours truly.


    Winnie and Hazron.

    Hazron and yours truly.

    Winnie sis and yours truly.

    HAHAHA YOU SCARED??


    I totally did her outfit. :D




    And on Saturday, I went to take family photoshoot with my parents, maid and Mummy's best friend. :D

    Just some photos. . .

    Daddy, me and Mummy.

    My Daddy is da MAN.

    Mummy is da best! :D (think KACHING KACHING!)

    MY DADDY IS NOT FAT.

    MWASSSS.


    And then I went down to East Coast park to look for the Converse gang (Katie, Winnie, June, Felix, Hazron and a friend) because it was.. KATIE'S 19TH BIRTHDAY!! :D :D :D

    But I was late because of the stupid shoot.. And when I reached ECP, the birthday girl was already on a rush to leave. :( Katie, so sorry I couldn't make it to cut your first birthday cake with friends! I hope you enjoyed yourself AND the present. (:


    Fucking camera everytime take over-exposed photos.. And I is lousy in Photoshop.. No matter how I edit the brightness and contrast, still cannot make properly. LOL. Fuck care already. :B

    ME ME ME.


    After the short trip to East Coast Park, we contemplated going to so many places and we ended up in town with the thought of catching a movie.. But I saw Ashley & gang and I decided to tag along to Zouk instead! LOL.

    But in the end Ashley never go lo. :[

    Ivy and yours truly.

    Super tall Yingying and yours truly.

    Jimmy and yours truly.

    Yours truly, Yingying, Ivy and Jimmy.

    Yingying, Ivy, Jimmy and Aaron.

    Farhan and yours truly.

    Ivy and Yingying, who likes my cute necklace. Heheh.

    Phuture was crowded as usual..


    IN YOUR FACE, BITCH!




    I spent the entire Sunday sleeping, with the attempt to turn back my crazy body clock, but to no avail thou. Ha. :D I is still so fucking tired!!

    First day of school on Monday and it was also the first day of my bloody period (no pun intended).

    JOANN! (:

    Eh, I actually uploaded a photo of me, Joann, Dawn and Ziying, but somehow it is not here. -.- I shall post it up if I ever remember doing so. Wahaha!

    And errrr, you know.. We are not allowed to wear slippers, shorts and spaghetti straps to school for the entire period of MP (aka Final Year Project)? WTF totally can die la. Must everyday wear leggings and jeans. :(


    Town with Amanda and Winnie sis after school. (:

    Winnie, Amanda and yours truly - BAND OF SISTERS!

    I don't know why people like to take such unglam photos of me. :[


    Are you craving for LJS now? (: Are you, are you??


    Winnie sis is a freaking cam-whore. :P


    After shopping and dining in town, the three of us headed for Boat Quay (again) to sing!

    Amanda just came back from Japan and she bought stuff for the both of us! YAY! Love you, babe.. and thank you! :D :D :D

    Amanda sis also very cam-whore! :D



    And yay! I is finally done with the post. It took me kinda long. . . Anyway, there's work for me and Joann to do now luh.. But we don't seem to be in any mood to get started yet. HAHA. Well, there's 19 weeks yeah? ;)

    I guess I better get busy with.. research and stuff. *sigh*

    Back to reality. OUT!



    [EDIT]
    A true friend doesn't fall head over heels with a friend's guy crush. Don't fucking talk to me about "true friends" when you ain't being one in the first place.

    You know, it doesn't matter if you fucked him or not, because the truth is.. I don't care. But the fact is that you wanted to do so, and that is more than enough to prove what a friend you are. 8-)

    I've never been the one walking away. People just leave.

    *NEWSFLASH* Just so you know, don't you think you must have done something to make people leave you? The world just ain't all about you, my dear girl.

    P.S.: If you think you know who/what I am talking about.. Good for you. No comments/questions will be entertained because it has nothing to do with you. (: Cheers.
    [/EDIT]

    Aucun commentaire: