Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, avril 17, 2008

    Random Thoughts #22

    So many things happening recently and none of the emo ones belong to me. This is kinda weird. It's just too good to be true, you know? And I am not complaining, I fucking swear.

    I always feel like, I am definitely one of those with all the troubles and worries, but this time, I feel so.. free. And happy.

    So maybe stuff didn't go my way.. But I managed to fuck care, make the best outta them, not let them bother me and finally heed all the good friends' advices to keep away.

    When was the last time you lie in bed and not think of anyone or cry.. but just sleep peacefully?

    You should try listening to your friends too. You might hate the ideas, but all they want is to see your genuine smile in the end. :)



    *



    When someone who meant a lot does something to upset you.. It ain't easy to just forgive and forget eventually. No one can understand just how painful it was for one to live through the fact that the damage was done, unless you're the one in the shoes.

    It takes many many years of happy and enjoyable memories to make two best friends. And one major incident is more than enough to spoil what they had.

    It took me this long to not get irked by the sight of the two of you dancing together. And it just might take forever for me to regain the trust I had of you because it is really just so hard and ever heard of once bitten, twice shy?


    I meant it when I said that I'd always be there. I meant it then, and I still mean it now. But.. something's just not right anymore.


    Someone, please tell me what's missing.



    *



    It always puzzles me to see why people get wasted on alcohol because of emotions. I mean, come on.. Does drinking really make you forget all the worries? Does drinking improve the whole situation? Does drinking make you happier? Does puking and wasting yourself at some dirty grass patch makes you feel good inside?

    No.

    No.

    No.

    No.

    So.. what's the point? You just make yourself so fucking unglam.. make yourself a burden to all your friends (not that they mind, but.. you don't feel bad meh?) and spoil your body. And the worst part of getting wasted is that, you don't feel good at all. If you're at a party, you just might have to call it an early night. Such a bummer, isn't it?

    Drink within your limit. Don't drink if you can't drink. There are better remedies to cure broken (or troubled) hearts. :)

    For example, you can talk to YT about it or watch soap operas in front of the tube, binging yourself with Ben and Jerry's.

    And oh, drink only when you're happy! That's more like it, isn't it?!! Like, you know.. important occasions (AKA MY BIRTHDAY :D)..


    Seriously, think about it.



    *



    I think all guys go to this same school when they begin to walk and talk. In the school, they learn how to toy with girls' feelings, ditch them before they can get anymore serious, ignore the girls when they had enough of the games and just fuck off with some other bitch.. And the cycle repeats on and on.

    I just seldom see girls doing such acts, so I am sorry but I have to generalize.

    Just take a look around.. Isn't this happening to Mary, Jane, Gretel, Hannah, oh and that poor brunette crying over at that corner?

    *shrugs*

    Heck, I've been played like that more times than my fingers and toes allow me to count (overstatement but whatever).





    *



    I have this sudden frenzy of thoughts, thus this really random post at this really random hour. I somehow have this awful bad habit to babble on and on when it's getting late, and it gets kinda annoying if you're the one listening. . . I guess. :\

    It's going to be Thursday (actually it's already Thursday.. but my body clock is so screwed up, it feels like it's still Wednesday) and I have nothing on later. :[

    Call my cell if you're bored and wanna come out and play!

    Aucun commentaire: