Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 15, 2005

    :'(

    Time : 10.58 pm

    I feel so pathetic. It's been ages since I really stepped outta my cave. I think almost all of the O Level students lost touch with the outside world.

    Perhaps if you ask me the lastest advertisment on Channel M, I can gush to you about the 2 different advertisments on The Suite Life of Zach and Cody (I actually sent a SMS for some contest), the irritating advertisment about one stupid bike for left-handers, I think (otherwise this bike rides better on the left), some National Geogrpahy show on this adventurous guy who plays with crocs and predators, an advertisment about finding out more of Adam using our DNAs, 2 Chicken Little advertisments; one of which is the trendy O-Zone song and the other one is the interview with Chicken Littler himself (Are you really a chicken? Are you related to the boy who cried wolf? What is an acorn?), the advertisment about the Grilled Chicken foldover, the advertisment about the Snoopy toys you'll get when you purchase a Happy Meal, and last but not least, the umpteen advertisments about how proud McDonalds is for being an "active" member of the Olympic stuff.

    See, I typed so many lines about McDonald's advertisments, I've proved my point!

    But I don't even know what is the hottest things in Mango, Roxy, Levi's, Nike, Adidas and all. :(

    I was looking at my maid in amusement when she told her friend on the phone that Orchard has started putting up Christmas decorations. (o.O) I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT!

    Yingting = Mountain turtle

    *wails* I NEED MY RETAIL THERAPY!!



    The battle against POA!

    Aucun commentaire: