Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, novembre 05, 2005

    Zzzz..

    Time : 2.15 am

    Okay. So here I am blogging at deadly hours, when I am supposed to crack da books, BECAUSE someone is snoring happily and sleepily, ending our conversation adruptedly. Geez.

    Well, nonetheless, let me bore you with my "happenings". :)

    I had been craking the books, no worries, darlings! Maybe I slack a bit too much, but I am still striving, or so I think. Haha.

    My life have been great, as it has been for the past few days. My blog has been more active than it has just ta be a few months ago (<> 100 daily! WOOT!)! My boyfriend has been treating me good. My new modem just came in this afternoon (along with the iPod nano voucher. ;)). My food rations are not running any short yet.

    Seriously, I am tad' enjoying my life now.

    Booboo to exams! Albeit short, but the time we spent to do well for exams is tedious and long. Real long. Just around 2 weeks more to go and we'd be free like doves. :)

    Think about everything we can do after the O's. WOOT. I will shop my ass off! Watch all the movies (FYI: Just like Heaven, Sky High, Harry Potter, Chicken Little.. etc.) I want until my ass turns numb. And have a lavish holiday. :))

    I find some of us, Sec 4 EXP students rather.. dumb. We engage in relationships at the totally wrong time. I can tick off the names of the silly people with 1 full hand (that means 5 people, idiot.)! Tsk Tsk.

    Actually, my post, now, is very random, because listening to snores makes you wanna fall asleep too.

    Zzzzzzz...

    Aucun commentaire: