Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, novembre 13, 2005

    New layout!

    Time : 12.18 am

    So you know what I am on tonight. Haha. Stop nagging! I'll study tomorrow! :D

    My blog revamped!

    Added a backdrop, because while is B.O.R.I.N.G! Took me long enough to find this colour which is pleasant to the eyes! (If not, tell me!)
    Changed colours here and there!
    Oh yes! You noticed! No more irritating messages to prevent you from ripping my blog. I don't have anything much now for you ya.
    My avatar has been changed to this cute Cinamonroll character too. :)
    And the position of my sections moved too.
    And pink is not gay! I like pink! And so does everyone, right?! [Scientists have just proven that pink is good for your health.]

    Ah~ I love HTMLs!

    Is there anything wrong? Please tell me! It looks great on my server, I do not know how it'd turn out to be somewhere else. PLEASE!!

    I kinda dig this font that is the domain for the Create Post page, so I am calling it mine. :D

    waiting4miracle.blogspot.com ROCKS.

    //Edit:
    Now you know why I got so many hits today lah. I keep previewing my blog to see how much changes I've made. My blog is still a sucker for hits alright alright. :(

    Aucun commentaire: