Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 15, 2005

    Tame Tuesday!

    Time : 4.52 pm

    Amelia and I had Happy Meals quite some time ago and we had free toys!


    *yays*
    Amelia: BerryNice yogurt label
    Yingting: Special Order label

    And so we went driving in our cool limegreen limousine!


    Well, you know how noobs drive! We aren't really interested in watching the road. Like, who are?! Boring bitumen! *yawns* Check out that handsome dude jay-walking!


    Me: *drools* Oh gawk! So handsome!
    Amelia: I think I saw a VW Bettle.. Better cross my fingers before I get whacked! *twists fingers*


    *&(%$#@!

    PING PANG PONG! *loud commotion*


    Both of our pretty limegreen limousine crashed and did a somersault!
    Amelia: *semi-consious* Bettle...?


    The whole scene was a drag. Blood (Chilli sauce!) could be seen spattered and we knocked down a lamp post (Erm.. the McDonald's papers?). I bet I scatched my arm off!


    No fear though! Some good Samaritian came along and dailed 995. And so.. the day is saved.. All thanks to a good Samaritian!

    The limegreen limousines got towed away..


    And we fell in love with each other! HEEHEE! *muacks*

    BUY 4-D! :D (Those are actually our O level's index numbers.) My car is CLK hor!

    *****

    Lame stuff aside, and I need to return school for POA Paper 2 tomorrow already! It had been 4 days since I took a paper. Phew!

    I think the classes taught by Ms Tan Ai Hua are a bunch of meanies. And that includes me. I guess all of us are overly prejudiced towards her! We made life hard for her, even since she stepped innocently into our classrooms, full of inspiration and hope to teach.

    Okay. First impression strikes, and all of us kinda loathe her from then. She might be ridiculous, irrational and irreasonable at times, but all she want is to.. teach well, isn't it?

    Now, more than 20 people (I think?) from 4I and 4J have given up totally on POA. Because they didn't like Ms Tan at first, and they gave up in listening to her lessons, thus giving up on POA entirely as well.

    How saddening.




    BUT FEAR NOT!

    I am not one of the 20 people.

    Although I am not 'tad confident in my POA, but I guess I can pass..? Haha. Parternship accounts, intangible assets, balance sheets, trading accounts, profit and loss accounts, (Amelia's one and only) petty cashbooks! HERE I COME!

    EDIT:
    Changed the background abit. Is this better for a change? I still can't bare to leave this template (because I spent hours playing with the colours), although most of you prefered the previous one. Ha. Comments?

    Aucun commentaire: