Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, novembre 17, 2005

    HEADS UP!

    Time : 8.01 pm

    Okay. So, O level's almost over! I need to dispose some stuff and you guys make great rubbish bins! :D

    No lah, I love my juniors so much. Heehee.

    To all SEC 3 AND SEC 4 E4/5 STUDENTS!

    I love my books and I treat them really well except for some cases. Or rather it's because I ran around borrowing books during lesson breaks, to the extent that my books are hardly touched.

    Going away for free!


    Textbooks
    Sec 4 EXP/ Sec 5 NA Step Ahead
    English textbook
    Comprehensive Physics
    New Syllabus Mathematics 4 (Fifth Edition)
    The 20th Century: As It Was Lived
    F&N textbook (You'd be warned! It's in a not-so-good condition but FULL of useful notes)
    Science in Focus Chemistry
    Social Studies Sec 3 and Sec 4 (Sec 4: in a rather bad condition because somehow Kaiwen's book became mine.)
    POA textbook (Don't bother buying lah. It's useless. No teacher uses it anyway. I can get it back from William if you want it.)


    And of course, my trusty best friends!

    Ten Years Series
    Redspot Revision History Elective (BRAND NEW)
    Redspot Revision Social Studies (BRAND NEW) [I really regret buying those 2 books at sucha late time, 'cause I got no chance to use it. :(]
    Sec 3 Maths Workbook (Don't ask me why I bought it because I never flip it open before.)
    Challenging English Essays (NEW)
    POA Topical MCQ TYS (BRAND NEW)
    Longman POA Revision Guide (This is good)

    Can't give much of the TYS 'cause my handwriting sucks and you guys will buy the new editions right? But I think it'd work fine if you use the above TYS(s).

    Any takers? :)

    Tofus placed there to show just how tall the stack of books was. Haha.

    These books are really taking up way too much space in my cupboard! I hardly touch any of my textbooks, except for SS and F&N. So.. PLEASE TAKE! :D

    And you can see all my scribblings on my books and know who I like at that moment.

    Any other graduates wanna give away their textbooks too? This post can be a bulletin! :))

    P.S.: If I happen *CHOY CHOY* to do badly *CHOY CHOY* for my O levels this year *CHOY CHOY*. I may just *CHOY CHOY* take my books back from you *CHOY CHOY* though. So pray for me that I do well. Haha.

    Aucun commentaire: