Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, novembre 23, 2005

    Don't ever do it again!

    Time : 12.02 am

    I SWEAR! I am not cut out for being a counsellor or a physiciatrist (whatever! I can't spell.). I can only be the love guru for girls.. but not depressed guys.

    *breaks down*

    I. Just. Can't. Do it.

    *slaps forehead*

    How do you put nicely across: You simply have no chance in winning that girl? Give it up, dude!

    Can you kindly gimme a hint? I'll appreciate it.

    It sucks if I tell that guy frankly like that.

    I don't know if this kinda cases happen to you girls before.. Because I wouldn't count yourself lucky. HAHAHA.

    So, let's study this case. Who doesn't love gossip? :)

    There's this guy, who likes this girl alot. But girl doesn't reconcile this feeling and she snubbed him away. Now this guy got this emotion breakdown, and I am the poor soul he decided to mourn with.

    It's kinda fun though. You know.. My mind may say,"Ya right.. You won't have a chance..". But what I say is that,"Come on! You know you can do it..".

    I am sucha hypocrite!

    My conversation with CheeChai:

    Chee Chai says:
    sighs
    Chee Chai says:
    first i thought love will blind people.
    Chee Chai
    says:
    now love will retard people


    HAHAHA! I cannot stop laughing at that..