Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, novembre 16, 2005

    Booboo!

    Time : 6.13 pm

    The hot and untolerate-able weather got the better half of me.

    To my dearest lovelist Partnership Accounts:

    WHY WHY WHY! TELL ME WHY! Why didn't you appear on the POA O Level paper?! WHY!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I SPENT TO GET THE CONTROL ACCOUNTS, PROFIT AND LOSS APPROPRIATION ACCOUNTS RIGHT (in my revision)?! And you bloody hell did NOT appear on the paper!!

    And to the sweetest accounts of Non-Trading Organisations:

    AND YOU! I spent so much time buttering and perfecting the Subscription accounts, Income and Expenditure accounts and Receipt and Payments accounts! AND YOU WENT SLEEPING!! Where are you during 1178/2?!

    *inhales deeply*

    *****

    I hate POA! :( I doubt I can even get a B3.

    And I seriously meant it, although it is the fact that when someone says that he/she will fail, he/she will joyfully ace it, and he/she will go like,"What a surprise! I didn't even study. All that I did was to glance through the notes! *smirks gleefully*" I can't stand kinda bitch. >.<

    Some people enjoys going around asking people how they think they will fare for the paper and the answer that they get is interpret as (All minds are EVIL!):

    You say: *smiles broadly* I think the paper was great! I think I already have an A1 under my belt.
    What they say: Oh yeah! *megawatt grin*
    What they think: HURHUR! I doubt you can even get a C6, let alone A1! Let's see how far complacency can take you! Ha!

    You say: Fail le. Fail le. Confirm F9 liao!
    What they think: Ya riiiight! *rolls eyes* You think I was born yesterday ah! See your face also know that you've been choinging (cram and mug really hard at the very last minute) last night. Still wanna pretend pretend here. Eeek!

    You say: I guess I can pass, but not score well.. :(
    What they say: *full of concern and gusto* Don't you worry! I have confidence in you! You've always done so well.. *butter here* *curry there* You confirm can do well one! (pats on your shoulder)
    What they think: Blah! As if I care!

    You say: *confidently* A1! A1!!
    What they say: Hahaha! Good for you!
    What they think: Pur-leaseee! You can't even get E8 for your prelims!

    You say: *shrugs* It was alright..
    What they think: I shouldn't had bother asking you. Waste my saliva (amylase!).

    Aucun commentaire: