Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, novembre 21, 2005

    Harry Potter 4

    Time : 12.03 am

    [This is pretty much a photoblog. I can't be bothered to type much because uploading the photos took too much of my precious time.]

    Okay. This post is going to make you wait till wee hours because stupid Hello! has cropped up, disabling me to add my photos efficiently. Now, I have to resort to this slow "Add Image" system from the post itself and one-by-one adding of Picasa. Worse still, there's like a good 80 photos for my to choose, crop and add in. You guys gotta love me for this!

    And so we watched this:






















    Okay. I'm kidding..



    So we watched this!


    My valued review:

    I actually think it's not as bad as what Xiaxue said here. But as a valid Harry Book books fan, I think the director or scriptwriter in this case, really score wells for their O level's English! I mean, WOAH! Just how well there can cut this thick book into this movie with here elss, there less. Splendid!

    I'm not being scacastic, really.

    During the show, I realised that I really do read GOF well. Because I can remember those useless details that are not mentioned in the show. Haha.

    I wanna live in Harry Potter's world!

    And I like Victor Krum's bod. Amelia kept mourning Cedric's death. -.- just because he's handsome. BAH.


    After the show!


    In the lift and the photo ate half of Huixian's face.
    Walking around Bugis can be sucha drag, even though it had been ages since we've been there. I don't know.. I guess Bugis' stuff just don't appeal to us no more, ya.


    There's a kid in me~ Like there's a kid in you!

    'Nuff of talking and shopping, we went for dinner at Mache!


    This is Jiayang's Jumbo Chicken leg with rice and fries.

    I was soooo hungry that I ate up the photos of my Pasta and Huixian's and Amelia's stingrays. Okay, I am so sorry because there was error uploading them. Maybe I'll put them up later.


    My pasta! (Cheese overloaded)


    Both of them are having stingrays, so I only took one. Haha.

    *****

    After dinner, we decided to wash away the food at Toys'R'Us!

    Being the kids that they are..



    They (Amelia and Jiayang) fought with swords flowers.

    Amelia: Do not mess with me! I know KONG-FU!


    Amelia and Jiayang forsaked us and we started photo-whoring. :)



    Bring us home! :D


    Monkey say, monkey do..


    Erm.. Don't ask me what we're doing. I think we're supposed to be See no evil, say no eil and hear no evil. Hahaha.


    3 frogs! Haha.


    Accept me, Amelia!


    Black + Black


    White + White


    Huixian for sale! Any takers? Bid will start from 20 cents! Each bid will increase in 2cents! It's a real bargain!


    Princess Amelia. You have no idea how much we pursuaded her to put that drss over her head; to no avail too, though. (Tilt your head yourself lah, you fussy reader!)

    *****


    The 4 of us shared this small "Mix and match" from Ben and Jerry, because the rest said that they didn't wanna get an ice-cream, but ended up eating this that Amelia and I bought. Haha. Stingy hor? =x


    :D


    You are wrong if you say I am not cute in this photo. Haha.


    :)


    Ben and Jerry's is so good that Amelia wants a bite off the plate.


    Jiayang and Amelia.


    This is supposed to be a serving of ice-cream, Clockwise: Chocolate flavour (Amelia), believe it or not, 4 spoons (Huixian), Chunky Monkey (me), Chocolate chocolate chip (Jiayang).


    The traditional toilet post!


    Christmas decoration! :) Oh yeah, I love this season becayse it spells.. SALES!


    Huixian and Amelia.


    Me and Jiayang.


    Maybe it's not obvious enough in the photo, but our legs are underwater. Heh.


    Amelia sure can spits. *amused*


    And Jiayang lurvvves her spits. Haha.


    Maybe it's better for Merlion to do the spitting job.


    The 3 of us.


    Jiayang.


    Jiayang is acutally dribking Merlion's spit, bu he is too dark for us to see!


    I always thought I was a good photographer. :(


    Now I think the latter.


    HAHAHA.


    *yays*

    *****

    I am finally done with all the postings! Can you believe I did it in around an hour? I am so awed with myself. *pats my back* Love me for posting all this up okay.

    I am not going to proofread, so pardon all mistakes and the mis-co-ordination of the size and alignment of the photos, as I am very sleepy and I still have O levels (Last paper *yays*) tomorrow afternoon.

    Excuse me while I take my beauty sleep!