Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, novembre 12, 2005

    I hate the sun!

    Time : 2.45 pm

    And so my face has been itching rather badly since the papers started. I didn't thought much of it, of course, as my complexion had been rather bad been to stress for the Big O.

    And today morning, it got worse.

    I actually thought I drooled during my sleep and the dry surface is actually dried-up saliva. But no.

    I have heat rashes.

    AND IT FEELS LIKE CRAP!!

    :(

    The worse thing about heat rashes?

    You can NEVER cover them with foundation, concealer or whatever shit cosmetics, unless you wanna be laughed at for your "lousy" make-up.

    What agony!!!

    Sun sun~ Go away~ Come again another year~

    Aucun commentaire: