Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, novembre 03, 2005

    Untitled

    Time : 2.22 pm

    Just a quick update before I hop off to tuition!

    Oh yes, Happy Hari Raya to all my Malay Muslim readers! :)

    *phew* And so there goes the bazaar at Geylang Serai for the last time already (I hear they found a new location to set up the bazaar next year.)!

    No more Ramly burger just a few steps away from me!
    No more millions and millions of motocycles and vespas blocking the platform meant for us, people to walk.
    No more cars honking and honking trying to make their way through the oh-so-full carpark at the middle of the night.
    No more walking pass the DIY shop and see William and Gabriel in their famous blue polo tee, working their asses off.

    :( To think back, that's kinda sad.

    *****

    My speaker just broke down. :(

    It was working fine when I left home yesterday! But when I returned, all that I can hear is the background music and singers. Really! No one singing at all, unless I blast it off and the background music will be super duper loud.

    Hah. Tell me about it. Whose speakers work like this as well? It's time for a change, I guess.

    BOO! Now I cannot listen to Zhou Jie Lun's new album, which I borrowed from Jiayang. Oh well.. At least my PodPod's (If you're super slow, that's the name of my ipod, idiot.) working!

    *****

    We had dinner at Swensen's yesterday!


    The nice ol' brother who treated us to dinner, and also the one who teased me mercilessly throughout the whole group date. Thanks alot, brother.


    And the 3 of us. Joyce look so FUNNY! (Did I tell you that she was super sexy yesterday in her hot pink mini skirt? Joyce's all grown up! :)))

    Luvina's not up here because she complained that she didn't look good in that photo she took, and she demanded a delete. Haha

    P.S.: Anyone knows where is M%Industrie's warehouse? I really love my shirt alot, but I couldn't get anymore on the streets today! :(

    *****

    Oh yes! I got another pair of shoes from NewUrbanMale.com (To date, that's my *cough*3rd pair*cough*)! It's Braziliano Praia white heels! Drats. I spent over $100 on NewUrbanMale.com shoes! KILL ME!

    *****

    I hadn't been seriously cracking the books yet. I have my aims ready though! I must achieve 'dem! Now now, do not accuse me of being overly-ambitious, will you? Let me live in my beautiful dream! *determined glaze*

    English - B4 (at least!)
    Chinese - Forget it.
    Maths - A1/2 (Kenneth's dream, you see. I must achieve for him. Haha.)
    Science - A2 (MUST!)
    Humanities - A1
    POA - B4? (Ms Tan will cry with this kinda results from Yingting.)
    F&N - B4?

    L1R4: 12/13/14

    So I take English, Maths, Science, Humanities and either POA/F&N, and I'll be qualified for Hospitality, or at least Retail Management. :)

    I must really bang HARD!

    *slaps myself*

    *****

    Life's been so great for me. I guess I just got a little lucky this month, didn't I? :))) Anyone's envious? Hahaha.

    Whoops! Gotta run for tuition already! Tooties, people!

    THINK VENICE!

    Aucun commentaire: