Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, novembre 10, 2005

    iPod Mini anyone?

    Time : 10.38 pm

    So today ends the moment I had spend with my PodPod.

    Since 21 Aug 2005 (Sunday).

    :D

    Meet my new friend!


    (The background is my bedsheet. The green so pretty right!)


    PodPod (to iPod Nano): I lose to you, my beatuy. Your beauty and wonderful figure leaves me breathless. I am honoured to lose to you. *bows miserably*

    Till today, I still dig iPod Nano's slimness alot. If you hadn't been following my blog, I had compared it against my *inhale deeply* maid's iPod Nano a month ago or so.

    Now, I am doing it again!


    Sweeeeeet!

    So now..

    It's good bye.

    I love you, Podpod. I really do!

    Your metallic colour. The sound you always make when it strikes midnight (This is the stupid alarm clock that I keep forget to deactivate.). The way I treats you.. You should know how nice I am to you! I even bought (Read: Amelia's mum) a pink sock for you, to protect you from harm and danger! I refused to let you touch the raw table because it's dirrty.

    But now.. It's good bye. I'll miss the time we spend together. And the virgin time Amelia dropped you slightly to the floor.

    iPod Mini, anyone?

    (Everything is still intact. The earpiece condom, manual, CD, some stupid thing to attach your iPod to your jeans, Apple stickers, and warranty (signed by me).)



    It's really in a good condition!

    The price is talkable. Butter me up and I'll make it cheap! Contact me in any form you like.

    Oh yes, my iPod comes along with 638 songs (The proporion of English songs to Chinese songs is 3:2. And the songs are radio-friendly!). And all 638 songs are at your disposal when it comes to you. :)

    *****

    A favour to all my pretty and handsome readers: If you're interested in getting the FREE iPod Nano, like how I did (TEEHEE!), visit Singnet and request for a re-contact. The fact that if you're using like 512 kspc kcps [SCREW IT!] or 256 one, it's alot cheaper to upgrade to this 1500kps one! The promotion ends Nov 17, I think. Hurry!!

    New name to iPod Nano: PODPOD! :D

    *****

    Picture of the day:


    I do not cater nor entertain anyone when I am particularly hungry and while I am sinking my braces into my burger. (Mickey ear-rings! it actually took a plane down to the Republic, given by my nice aunty.. *cough* ages ago.)

    Aucun commentaire: