Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 08, 2005

    Examinations?

    Time : 5.21 pm

    Chemistry was some good kickass paper, and I fought through the evil hydrocarbons, metals, acid, bases, salts, period table and, of course, eventually save the day. Well, coming straight to the point, I am not confident if I did a good job though.

    *****

    Okay.. So today's the first day!

    I hopped off the bed with a skip in my steps. Every step is a closer towards the examination hall! Otterman Empire.. Exemplary system of Vevice government which lead to the rise of Venice.. Strong navy.. Capable and commiteed leadership.. Fair electoral system.. Foreign talents.. All the key factors for Venice begun floating through my mind, without missing any beat.

    That just shows how much effort I had put in to do well for my Social Studies paper!

    Even washing up and preparing for school seemed to be sucha stressing job for me.

    I went to school with Amelia with Uncle Feefee and he wished us luck that seemed so fatheryly. (Ha. Like my own father will care if it's O level's or a mock exam I am taking.)

    The usually-bubbly and noisy-like-a-market canteen was full of the monotonous memorising of notes and the flustered flipping sound of paper and books. Looks like everyone else are choing-ing for the paper as well!

    Soon, it was time. I really felt like shitting, but (cliche!) to no avail, since I hadn't eaten anything for it to digest and to produce a significant amount of shit.

    Words of encouragement and formulae could be heard at the walkway just outside our examination hall.

    The empty school hall (with the tables and chairs arranged in a orderly manner like the solid particles) is terrifying enough to make my legs go weak!

    The invigilators announced that we are allowed to enter the examination hall. I briskly walk towards my assigned seat, without further ado. Junkai, being 0125 while I am 0124, was seated behind me and he was like, (Seriously, I cannot remember what he said.)

    And of course, just at my 9 o' clock posisten, seated is him. :)

    "You are not allowed to bring any electronic devices that can blah blah blah.. Please leave them at the front, back or sides of the hall.."

    Blah. That's what the invigilator recites every morning. You'd think it's actually a pledge made by the Singapore Teachers' Congress (TOTALLY MADE-UP, you dork.)

    The exam starts in just a wink of time. Of course, the usual routine.. Entry proof and IC placed on the right side of table.. Peel off your barcode label and stick it on your answer sheet.. Leave the remaining sticker with the entry proof and IC.. Calculator covers on the floor.. Blah..

    Examinations are always a race against time. In just that assigned amount of time, we have to complete the paper. Seriously, I think we should be given more time for every paper.

    For example, the Combined Humanities paper! Gosh! WHO ACTUALLY HAVE TIME TO REST THEIR HEADS ON THE TABLE DURING THE COMBINED HUMANITIES PAPERS?!

    P.S.: If you actually have the time, there's only a few posibilities:

    1). You didn't study lah! Don't know how to do the paper, of course go to slumberland right.
    2). You are not human.
    3). Your hand is fake.
    4). You stole a pen from Harry Potter or some other students from Howgarts. Or maybe you have the reporter set that Rita Seeker (or something likethat) has that writes on what you think.

    'Nuff said.


    Oh yes! Have I ever mention that I hate people who shakes their legs in the examination hall?! Like, HELLO! You're just like Ethane! You have 4 people in front, behind, at the sides of you! Do you know how much your inconsiderate shaking of legs will affect the candidates on your left and right?

    What if it's just like, 15 minutes more till the end of the paper? The candidates beside you may be panicky and might just pee on their uniforms at any moment; and there you are! Shaking your legs like nobody's business.

    It. Is. Just. So. Irritating.


    Oh ya. Where was I? Yes. Time realy doesn't fly during an examination. They seriously just vanish. Just like how ammonia gas reacts with a piece of moist red litmus paper. Just, *some moment* and YEAH! Blue!

    At the mention of "Times up. All pants pens down please. Invigulators will now move down to collect the scripts. Meanwhile, no talking please as there is still another paper going on." I feel so relieved. It felt almost like, I just saw a puddle of clean drink water right in front of me after travelling for 2 good long days in the desert.

    So what if I didn't really finish the paper? It's already over. There's nothing I can do to make myself feel better! I should just forget about it, and concentrate on what's on the following day.

    I can never bring myself to go through the whole paper with my friends or teachers after the exam. Really. I find it so pointless. You're a bimbo/himbo for doing so! (Heh heh. Kettle calling the pot black?) It's already over. Totally pointless. Get a grip! *rolls my eyes*

    The same goes to candidates who cry after the paper. How will you know that you wouldn't do well? Maybe you hadn't finish some questions, but who knows all that you did are correct!

    I'm lovin' it. :) Just a few more papers to go!

    *****

    Time to call that pig Sleeping Beauty pig, Amelia, up! Off for Phyiscs. :) Tooties.

    Rememeber it's diarrhea, not diereal or whatever else you can invent, and embarrass, not antbarus!

    Aucun commentaire: