Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, novembre 18, 2005

    PHEW!

    Time : 11.41 pm


    This morning was a total nightmare! Well, at least I managed to wake up.. just 20 minutes before History paper starts!

    It's super freaky okay! I went hysterical and hastily did everything in a go. I think I broke the record for preparing school in less than 5 minutes. And the taxi driver was so mean!!

    So he took the wrong way and went towards the Para Lebar expressway instead. I tell you, I almost screamed. Come on! I AM ALMOST LATE! You think I can tolerate a wrong way? I even told him to go all the way straight. And he got pissed and started snapping at me.

    But I still manage to reach school in time, with all the Sec3 people blocking my way. -.-

    Thank God! Things didn't get better.

    My handphone was still in my pocket and the content of my pencil box spilt in my bag, AND the exam was just about to start. I was like, breatheless?! And I still need to run outta the hall. I almost tripped as well.

    :( Got so pathetic. And Eurpoean War and War in Pacific didn't appear on the paper. Instead, a Souce-based question. %^*$#!!@! At least Mao was there to save the day.. maybe not so well; but at least, saved!

    And of course.. my dearest, handsome-est, cutest, cleverest, smartest, vesatile Junkai who lend me a pen (which dirtied my hand very badly) and take glups from his waterbottle! SUCKA GOOD FRIEND! (Junkai: Can forget about the 3 meals at Crystal Jade le hor? I protrayed sucha nice image of you leh!)

    O Level's also over. I have the world under my feet now!

    *****

    I watched the guys played soccer for some times and I realised the fallen and dried leaves flying away were very nice! It felt like autumn. I know I never experience autumn before! I got watch TV one can!


    Fallen snowflakes leaves on my head~

    Couldn't snap a photo of the leaves twirling in the air though. Sharks.


    Foursome? There's 8 legs from the 4 guys and only 3 were on the ground! COOL!

    And Siahmong was so cute..


    Ready, everyone? At the count of 1, 2, 3.. HAHAHAHAHA!

    Yonghan (the bastard got no paper today) went to school in flip-flops and so he changed shoes with me, so that he can kick the ball.


    Amazing how he managed to fit into my shoes, isn't it? My shoes have been rather loose, but not to the extent that it can fit a guy's feet! >.<

    *****

    Went home. Took a supposingly short nap. Woke up. Dressed up. Met Jiayang.

    He has the most amazing pimples. Hahahahahaha. (Amelia: Look so squeezable right?!)

    We caught the Exocism of Emily Rose. I really think that the people watching horror movies don't know how to enjoy! You're supposed to scream and shriek at scary parts! NO ONE DID! Only for me. And I sound so pathetic. :(

    When the flick ended, I saw a bunch of Manjusrians in front of us, and when I turned. WOAH! Another one. So.. a surprise Manjusrian group date?

    That idiot went off to play DotA and I met Lecia! :) That girl was super hyper because she finished her O Levels.

    We tried asking for job vacancies here and there, but to no avail. I got Wing Tai's number though. Call them up tomorrow. :)

    We went to Toys'R'Us!

    CHECK THIS OUT!!!

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .



    BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Isn't he just soooooo adorable?! Okay. Maybe he's not photogenic here, but I swear the toy was the cutest thing! And he sings and talks! SO CUTE! (Do I sound bimbotic?) He sings to the Queen song "We are the champions" out of tune, totally! SO CUTE! I WANT I WANT I WANT! Did I tell you that my birthday's next week? *mega mega mega mega watt grin*

    I had Ben and Jerry's too! *yays* I was too chickened to ask for job vacancies though, and the girls were super busy!


    I look dumb. *slaps forehead* Now now, please understand! Who bothers to pose well when they have a Ben and Jerry's cone in their hands? AND! Who says that I don't have dimples! Eat your words! :P

    Lecia and I pigged out Carl's Jr.! Service was so swift despite the huge crowd! I just whipped out my camera to take a shot of the waiting number, and the waitress came bouncing over.


    I put my finger there to show that the box was actually big, but I guess it didn't work.


    Fish and Chips! Good!

    And my favourite..


    Crisscut fries!


    OOOOH... Sinfully good!

    *****


    Did I tell you that I have a huge TOFU family? *cough cough* I swear I only bought 3 today! I SWEAR!

    Aucun commentaire: