Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, novembre 19, 2005

    I am so upset..

    Time :10.37 pm

    .. because I just went to download Mozilla Firefox in the name of adventure.

    and my blog looks fuggy in it.

    WHY?! Why didn't any Mozilla Firefox people tell me that my blog look so terrible under Mozilla?

    Look at THIS!



    :(

    And what upsetted (? Such word?) me even more.. is that everyone else's blogs look just as good on Mozilla and IE. Why just mine? Ok now. I can't even upload my screenshot. BOOHOO.

    (I'll try again later. Too lazy to do anything now.)

    I think I'll go and try to make it look slightly better on Mozilla.

    Oh yeah! Neopets keeping me company now. :) Add me as your NeoFriend if you hadn't! (My user is: lowyingting) I love my Kacheek!

    Aucun commentaire: