Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, novembre 19, 2005

    My tuitor.

    Time : 1.03 am

    Kenneth: When you coming
    Me: Oh ya. You miss me so much ah. Hahaha. Erm.. Next week!
    Kenneth: No. I miss all the things you owe me
    Me: You don't have to be so direct! :( Alright alright.. I won't run away!!
    Kenneth: Ok la. I miss you just a little bit then
    Me: Don't patronize me ok. Hahaha. If I give you all the things I owe you, then you won't miss me anymore right. Sigh.


    ...

    FYI: I owe him tuition fees of outragous $420 (which made my mother's blood boil), a calculator (some bastard took it from me when I borrowed from him) and a copy of Jay Chou's album.

    This guy is sucha meanie. He called me a bimbo and said that I was juvenile for wanting to watch Sky High.

    But yet I still will miss his tuitions (Is there just word as tuitions?) alot. I will miss clutching on to Rosy (his cat) while she struggles to leave (I reckon she doesn't like me much.). I will miss him scolding me for not closing the toilet bowl lips (Rosy will take a "bath" in the bowl) and switching off the toilet lights. I will miss him saying,"Girl.. Why so late?"

    Hahahaha. The good times.

    *****

    //EDIT:
    I was looking through my drafts and I realised I've yet to post this late post up. But anyway, please CHECK IT OUT. You can just scroll down too. Dated 17 November 2005, I think. Cheers!

    Aucun commentaire: