Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, novembre 26, 2005

    Moo-lah~

    Time : 9.46 pm

    It sucks to be so broke. :(




    I need moolah.
    I need a job.
    I need shopping sprees.
    I need good food.
    I need a life.

    I am sooo sorry for procrasinating my blog! I am supposed to update about the time when Joyce, Lecia and I went to get a hair-cut, but I just couldn't really put myself to post up photos and slowly blog ya.

    To apologise, I shall let your eyes feast (It cost me alot to purchase the food for you okay!):


    Mos Burger Veggie Burger. It's good if you're on a diet! Yum yum good!


    Haagen Dazs's Brownie whatever! GOOD!


    Minimelt's Mint cup.


    Minimelt's Chocolate cup.

    The Minimelt's cup actually coined out from a vending machine! SWEET! You put $2 worth of coins in, and select the flavour you like or prefer, a magical force will pull open the icebox (can fit like, 3 girls snuggily) and a tube will go to the selected section, and SUCK up the cup of ice-cream!

    HOW COOL IS THAT?!

    Many kids, parents and students were so awed with the machine.. Such that I have no space to take the vending actions while purchasing.. Awww!

    *****

    When I level up okay! I promise I will blog a long one with photos uploaded! Steady ah! *pinky swear*