Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, novembre 26, 2005

    Maple Story

    Time : 4.04 pm

    I can't believe this as well, but I am playing Maple now. LOL.

    Alright.. I eat my words. *chomp chomp*

    Cheechai: :D I am so sorry I left your anti-Maple club!

    So, I was happily training my p0dp0d (Level 17 le hor!).. when some idiot (user: v33bajby) came to snatch the things I was attacking!

    I told Jiayang and he took all his characters out to defame that idiot. And then, all the rest of the buddies came over and defame that idiot too! I got defamed until -1. :(

    Followingly, that idiot scolded me,"Bitch!". The rest of the buddies came over to help me scold that idiot. It was so cool!!

    Nice people: Jiayang, Junwee, Jeff, Soojie, Jared and I dunno who else.

    (This is obviously not my screenshot because I cannot be Level 54.)

    Look at that! We even took screenshots to remember this memorable argument. (Everyone was to click F2, which is to grin widely) See that orange jester at the left side? That's da idiot! I am the lonesome one standing in the center.

    So cool. :)

    I didn't know that flaming can be so fun!

    P.S.: Now you know why I hadn't been blogging for some time. ;) Paiseh ah!

    Oh yes! For the kpo souls, I went for Ben&Jerry's interview yesterday. I hope everything goes well and I get employed and I get out of this bum's life! I need moo-lah~ Pray for me, people!