Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 29, 2005

    :)

    Time : 11.04 pm

    Lecia had a sleepover here yerterday and she watched me sleep today. Haha.

    I was Junyang (Remember Project Superstar?) on the Orchard underpass! Other than looking all wore out, ragged and tired, I am sure he is fine and looking wayyyyyyyyy goood too! Short though.. wasted.

    I found a job.

    Let me haolian for a while.. I've been sulking whenever an employed person mentions about work, now.. MUAHAHA! I GOT A JOB TOO~

    Gonna start working on 16Dec. Pay's good, working at Natesi Scott as cashier, I supposed. Come visit me! :)

    I went to find Jiayang as well. That bugger. Made me wait so long ah!!

    Hahaha. So anyway, it rained.

    I love puddles! Muahaha.

    Something embarassing happened.. to my ahem friend ahem. She was playing with the puddles, then stupidly, her slipper came off and she walked some distance without that slipper lor. Is that stupid or what?

    I am so glad I am not her. *ahem*

    Oh yes, before I end, Allen, Gabriel, Teckmeng and William are buggers.

    You do not stare at people you know on the streets and not acknowledge them!! *pouts* No, you don't!!

    P.S.: Today's post very outta-no-where lah. Sorry people. I simply have no idea what to blog about.

    P.S.S.: Huixian! I went to visit your workplace just now, but you wasn't around! How come! Not every Wednesday off lor!

    P.S.S.S.: Tomorrow.. is going to be a happy day! :))

    Aucun commentaire: