Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 22, 2005

    I'm freed!

    Time :5.16 pm

    I'm free from books! *yays*






    But I don't really feel happy.

    I don't know.

    It seemed joyous, don't you think. During the study breaks and extra lessons. Some may be a drag, but we made some really good friends during that part of our journey.

    All the study sessions at McDonalds. Taunting at the others for not knowing how to do the question might for chickens.

    Now?

    There's actually like, nothing for us to do!

    22 November 2005. It was said to be sucha happy day! So many activities planned for today, but none of them were achieved.. for me.

    I feel so empty.

    So hollow.

    No more things for me to procrasinate.

    No more things for me to complain about.

    No more stuff for me to chat with my friends.

    I guess this marks the new chapter of our lives, dearies.

    With jobs, it is a definite that we'll be alone for most of the time. Our schedules will clash and all of us will be too tired out to even wanna come out for shopping sprees. We may just drift further apart of what we are now!

    "Cannot let this happen ok!"
    How sure are you? :) I decided to take a firm step on reality. I don't think my friends now.. will be with me till I start Poly. It's just this little birdie telling me, in my head, to forget about this dream.

    I am certained to say that just now, I have already drifted apart from my friends. :( I don't feel the bond between us already. I don't even have the slightest hint what the hell they are laughing about. And even more sadistically, I feel better being alone, away from the huster and buster crowd.

    I know I am supposed to be feeling happy! No more exams! Hurray! No more school! Hurray! No more early mornings! Hurray! I can watch as many movies as I want! Hurray! I can shop as much as I can! Hurray! I can do whatever I want to myself! Hurray!

    But even my parents are pulling my string tighter, disabling me from flying away like.. a free bird, that I should be now; soaring high up in the skies. They still think I'm this kid who must be home before 7pm. They still think I am not financially independent enough to carry my own card. They still think I am better off staying at home being a bum, and not find a job.

    *scoffs* Don't say it's for my own good and that they are doing this because they love me. I heard enough.


    Just let me wince about this for a while.

    I'll be fine, really. :)

    Can I turn back time? Mummy, pleaseeee!

    O levels' are offically over!