Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juillet 09, 2006

    Amelia's day!

    Today is AMELIA'S 17TH BIRTHDAY!

    :)

    The 4th member of PAPERS to grow old.


    We planned to have lunch at Marina Square's AZABU SABO and this is us while waiting for a table and Huixian (who's late for 1hour. Haha.).


    We got so bored that Stefanie starts french-braiding Amelia's hair!


    From Lecia's laughing expression, you can easily tell it's a joke. =x


    While waiting for our food to arrive..









    Love her necklace!



    We're married. :)



    Lecia looked very sweet today with the braids. :)

    This is not my friend. :D


    After the sun came down, the moon came up and my mother was screaming for me to come home for dinner..

    THE FOOD ARRIVED!


    Stefanie's Sabo Style Ramen Noodle

    It was wonderful! The soup is like damn salty, high in MSG and nice!

    My Tempura Bento
    The miso soup is DAMN NICE! I have too much side dishes like brinjgo (sorry, can't spell), pumpkin, green pepper (think 蠟筆小新) and mushroom! All not very nice. But the prawn and fish are wonderful. :)

    The shared Sabo Style Seafood Salad
    Japanese cucumber, brocolli, red cabbage, tomato, sotong, scallop and prawn tossed in this very nice dressing with wasabi taste. Yum!

    Huixian's Saba Style Seafood Omelette
    The omelette is nice! But Huixian (will salty) thinks that it's too salty. Haha. Irony! But Amelia and me likes it.

    Lecia's Sukiyaki Bento (beef)
    Cannot really remember how's it like! The beef is great!

    Joyce and Amelia's Sabo Style Teriyaki Chicken Bento
    Love the chopped egg pieces on top of the rice! The chicken damn nice also. I think Joyce's in loveee with it! Haha.


    Stefanie and her wig beef/pork/whatever it is.


    lEFTOVERS! Tsk tsk.


    DESSERT CAME! :)

    If you're thinking of dining at SABO, please TRY their desserts. Very nice.

    Huixian and Amelia's Mattchazen
    The dumplings (fishball-lookalike) are to die for.

    Joyce and Stefanie's Green Tea Sundae
    I don't really fancy Green tea icecream. :( But the soft ice-cream (vanilla) is GOOD!

    My Chocolate Sundae
    IT'S WONDERFUL! Wonderful for chocoholics, like ME! :D Stefanie not included.

    It was Amelia's treat and THANK YOU, DARLING! I had a wonderful lunch!

    After that, we wanted to go to town since there are no neoprint machines in the city, and we saw huge posters.

    BALLACK! (Germany)

    RAUL! (Spain) (Why not Torres. :( )

    LAMPARD! (England)

    KAKA! (Brasil)

    Joyce wants the best of two worlds.

    Stop dreaming, girl! :D

    Huixian and Amelia only busied themselves with Lampard and Kaka. Haha.

    We took neoprints at Heeren and we gave Amelia her presents!


    Caroline heels from x:odus :)

    TEN pairs of earrings for our darling!

    I know it sounds crazy, but a girl can never have too much earrings right?


    PAPERS. Love these girls. :)

    Heehee. Lecia helped me in my braids.



    The 3 of us on the bus. :)


    Today had been a very nice day, though short, but still very nice.

    Amelia, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! This is the third year PAPERS is celebrating your birthday for you and I hope that we'd lose count one day! I hope you like our presents ya! And always remember I still love you although you're old and wrinkly now. :) *muacks*


    Sorry ah, if I lag your whole computer with my photos. But I'm sure you love eyecandies. ;)

    Aucun commentaire: