Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juillet 25, 2006

    Boring

    Something's very wrong with Blogger/my Blogger account/ my lappy. I can't seem to be able to upload photos into this post. Urgh. Shall do it tomorrow then! I spent so much time photoshopping them, cannot don't upload and let you all see. Hahaha.

    Anyways, I'm super bored here and since I lost my blogger mojo, I don't seem to have any interesting topic to blog about?

    This sucks. No inspiration. Bah.

    Work tomorrow! :)

    Somehow, I look forward to it, because that means I'm nearer to town.

    I wanna watch movie, but I can't seem to make time out for movie sessions. Sigh. And of course, my movie companions aren't alot and most of them are not free or have already planned to watch with the others. :(

    Do you have any movie in mind that you wanna watch and yet couldn't find someone to go with you?

    *waves* I'm here! :)


    Me needs a hug. Hmmmm..

    Aucun commentaire: