Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juillet 06, 2006

    Time *poofs*

    Time : 10.10 pm

    I finally decided to sit down and blog my photos! :)

    MONDAY

    (clockwise from the left) Weiling, ME, Wanqi and Shuyi!

    My black (x:odus) shoe is almost invisible lah.

    This is Weiling's phone and I am her wallpaper!

    ^__^v

    I know she LOVES me! Heehee.

    After school, I went over to Amelia's to dye hair!

    This is the before photo:


    After:




    ...


    HEY! WHERE DID MY COLOUR GO TO?! :(

    After switching on the flashlight..

    THERE!

    RED like, RED!


    Red-haired Amelia and black-haired Huixian

    Amelia was our manicurist/pedicurist for the day!

    Look at my feet! Prettily pedicured! :D

    Amelia and Huixian kept laughing at how small my toes are. :(


    Huixian's pretty hands!


    My pretty dumb friend.

    Heehee. CHEERS!

    Huixian's high on coke. Muahaha!

    OUR SMELLY AND PRETTY FEET! Hahaha.
    Oei. My boyboy and girlgirl got copyright one okay!

    Huixian's new best friend. This best friend covers up everything for her. :) Well, not literally..

    TODAY

    I woke up with this very bad pain at my tummy area. Not cramps (come already), not shit kinda pain (shitted already). I don't know why so painful also. :(

    After school and project, I met Amelia for dinner at BLk 121! :)


    Pig stomach soup

    +

    Hokkien Mee

    +

    Wu xiang

    +

    Stingray

    +


    Coke

    +

    2 hungry girls (+ 1 more who came to eat the leftovers =x)

    =

    BLISS! :)

    Aucun commentaire: