Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juillet 14, 2006

    Moolah

    Today, Shuyi and I finally get to eat McDonald's breakfast, which we have been planning since the start of Term2. HAHAHA.

    Happy meal gives lousy Snoopy toy. :( Me want more cars!


    After school, the class hit town to celebrate HUATLEE's birthday at 
    Seoul Garden!




    F603 rocks! (Si Weiling shun from the camera. >=( )



    Birthday boy and me! (I AM BEGINNING TO LOVE PHOTOSHOP. HAHAHA!)



    Shuyi and me! Today we very en ai. Haha. We both wore black tees, shorts, adidas pink jackets and tote bags, without planning. :D


    Whee~ Photoshop can do wonders.

    I accompanied Shuyi to FarEast to get new pumps while the rest of the class went to pool. Dunno how Lecia fly one, she reached town rather efficiently.

    We shopped abit and I bought a ZARA knitwear and a RIPCURL teal coin pouch. Heehee. Lecia was a huge spender today!


    Urgh. I miss Stussy. *cough* *sneeze* *burp*

    HAHAHA.

    XD

    Heeheehee.

    I'm crazy.


    HAHA.. So cute.

    Aucun commentaire: