Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juillet 04, 2006

    Se7en

    Time : 1.02 am

    Seven random facts about me:
    1. I love shopping
    2. I'm afraid of moths
    3. I have 5best friends and we call ourselfs Papers
    4. I am a student studing in Temasek Poly
    5. I like Patrick Starfish
    6. I wear shoe size 37
    7. I think TORRES damn cute

    Seven things that scare me:
    1. MOTHS
    2. Pain
    3. Horror movies
    4. Ah lians
    5. Joyce's laughter
    6. Failure
    7. Loneliness?


    Seven songs at the moment:
    1. I've got you - McFLY
    2. Stars are blind - Paris Hilton (LOL! I'm just kidding. Awful song)
    3. Too close for comfort - McFLY
    4. Just my luck - McFLY (YES. I LOVE McFLY)
    5. When I think of you - Lee Ryan
    6. Jia Zhuang (Pretend) - Jolin Tsai
    7. Dai shang wo de ai (Wear my love) - Pan Wei Bo


    Seven things i like:
    1. Shopping
    2. Sleeping
    3. Eating
    4. Hugs
    5. Laughing
    6. Bitching
    7. Hating you :)


    Seven bad habits:
    1. Cannot wake up!
    2. Squeeze my pimples when they're ripe
    3. Burping out loud
    4. Procrasination
    5. Never clean my contacts properly
    6. >.< I good girl leh. Cannot think le lah!


    Seven victims:
    1. Joyce
    2. Amelia
    3. Cheechai
    4. Shuyi
    5. Wendrey
    6. Junkai
    7. Rakcent

    Aucun commentaire: