Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juillet 18, 2006

    What comes around goes around

    Lectures are a bore and sometimes you really just cannot concentrate on what the dumb I-know-I'm-talking-to-the-walls-and-chairs lecturers are well, lecturing.

    Classic example will be me! I spend my lectures listening to my podpod, eating, decorating my notes and drawing cute stickmen all over, talking to Shuyi and Wanqi, disturbing WeiLing and Herman, sleeping and gossiping/bitching about my lecturemates.

    Oh, so I am trying to talk about bitching.

    It seems to be the most enjoyable topic to chat about during lectures.


    "OMFG! That girl's make up until like ghost like that! The cheekbones so high. So scary!!"

    "That girl like ah lian like that. Yucks!"

    "That day the guys tell me they think she's like, the prettiest in the lecture hall. So yucks right!"

    "I don't like the girl. Just don't like!"

    "Eeeeek. That guy's in pink."


    Hahaha. All the things we said just never fail to crack me up.


    I was just thinking..

    Karma right. Everything comes around goes around?

    The rest of the lecture could be just talking about us also!

    "Knn. The 3 girls in front of me eat until so loud."


    And definitely,

    "I think the girl sitting in the middle very pretty."  ;)

    Aucun commentaire: