Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juillet 11, 2006

    VAIO

    Today:

    I sleep on my way to school in the bus.
    I sleep during Computer Programming lab lesson.
    I eat during my lunch break.
    I sleep during E. Maths lecture.
    I sleep during Engineering Fundamentals lecture.
    I slack during Effective Communication lab session.
    I skip E. Maths tutorial.

    I shouldn't have gone to school in the first place. Haha.

    Well, so ITALY is the 2006 champion of WORLD CUP.

    Huatlee owes me a treat now! Heehee.

    Me likes Canavaro, I think he very man. Hahahaha.


    Today's Daddy's birthday and we went to have dinner and Daddy bought a lappy for me. :D

    VAIO VGN-FJ78GP/R (in red)

    I am a happy girl now!

    Will post up photos of my lappy when Daddy returns me my camera.

    VAIO has a slot for SONY memory sticks and it'd be so convenient!

    YAY!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!

    Aucun commentaire: