Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juillet 21, 2006

    I'm bored

    I've negotiated with Stephanie (my manager, if you hadn't read the previous post) and I'd be covering my duties for the rest of July, work on Wednesdays only during August and work more during Steptember.

    Sounds good to me. :) I bet she'd miss me if I just quit like this. Heehee.

    Meanwhile, my mother will give me more money for helping out as well, and that will be triple the income I'd recieve! Yay. A good thing since my plan to save up $1k by end of this year isn't working, yet.


    Manjusri's don't-know-what-year anniversary's tomorrow, or rather today, judging the time I'm posting this up! Yay. I'd finally be able to see familar faces. I am very confident that everyone had grown more handsome and prettier. :) Photos time!


    Something's wrong with Blogger and it has been making my lines seem alot longer in the template after publishing and this causes my right column to go all the way down for IE, and such that less people are tagging. Sorry, dudes.


    I hope I can hit town tomorrow! ;)

    Aucun commentaire: