Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juillet 19, 2006

    :( everything

    I went to school with swollen and sore eyes. 
    So if you saw me around school in shades, sorry hor. I not trying to be a poseur, but I just don't want you to see me with ugly puffy eyes okay.


    Shuyi lost her ring around Engineering block 10/11/13 Level 5 and the canteen (Short Circuit) area.. If you find the ring anywhere, please bring the ring to the Engineering General Office and do a good deed? It means alot..

    Shuyi, sorry. It's like, partly my fault that you lost the ring. :( Isn't much I can do for you.. but really feeling very apologetic..


    I am resigning from x:dous, I think. Since my parents are pretty much pointing a gun into my skull, I don't have much choice.

    The fact that they didn't care just how much I love my job just make me so upset.
    So did the fact that I've been with x:odus for good 7 months, and I love my job, and I like working for other people, and I get to
    know alot of handsome and cute guys along the way while 
    working.

    They are so fucking selfish.

    Or maybe, so am I as well ya.

    Sigh. I guess that's the end of x:odus and me. Feeling pretty bad that I'd mess up the whole roster for July and August, now that Stephanie (my manager) will have to find new people and get the part-timers to work more. I'm so sorry.

    It may be possible that I won't get to work at x:odus once more.

    Oh well, at least I won't make a fool of myself by crying there.

    Damn it. I want to cry again.


    *after calming down*

    Blogger's screwed. URGH.

    Vote for Paul (and Gayle).

    Aucun commentaire: