Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juillet 01, 2006

    I am still very bored

    Time : 11.34 pm

    1) How old do you wish you were?
    14 - young and innocent

    2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
    School? I rememeber after 9/11 ended, the school made us watch this sad video of the mishpa of the misfortunates and many of us got so disguested, we broke down.

    3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
    I'll kick and bash it till it spits out MY money.

    4) Do you consider yourself kind?
    It has to depend..

    5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
    My left ankle

    6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
    French

    7) Do you know your neighbors?
    Know but we don't talk.

    8) What do you consider a vacation?
    Anywhere outta Singapore and with no boundaries and work to do!

    9) Do you follow your horoscope?
    Crappy stuff..

    10) Would you move for the person you loved?
    It will have to depend. I need to get pratical.

    11) Are you touchy feely?
    Doubt so.

    12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
    Yeah. I guess so..

    13) Dream job?
    A job that allows me to shop (for myself) with losta money! :D

    14) Favorite channel(s)?
    Channel 5, 32, 33, 35.

    15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
    Not x:odus. :)

    16) Showers or Baths?
    Showers, no bathtub.

    17) Do you paint your own nails?
    Yeah, but not anymore.They always chip off.

    18) Do you trust people easily?
    Not people, but my good friends.

    19) What are your phobias?
    Moths, height

    20) Do you want kids?
    Not at the moment, because I hate them now.

    21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
    Blog can? Huh, not counted ah. Then no loh.

    22) Where would you rather be right now?
    Wonderland

    23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
    The people who hug me!

    24) Heavy or light sleeper?
    Heavy

    25) Are you paranoid?
    Time to time, I guess.

    26) Are you impatient?
    Depends on how much I love the person..

    27.) who can you relate to?
    Woah, too early for this question?

    28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
    They make gorgrous babies!

    29) Have you been burned by love?
    Burnt? Nah.

    30) What's your life motto?
    Shop; you'll never know when it'll run outta stock.

    31) Whats your main ring tone on your mobile?
    I've got you - McFLY

    32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
    Chatting on MSN

    33) Who was your last text message from?
    Huatlee

    34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
    Mine.

    35) What color shirt are you wearing?
    Pink!

    37) Name three things you have on you at all times:
    Undergraments, contacts, hair.

    38.) What color are your bed sheets?
    Green!

    39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
    5plus, I think. Quite pathetic.

    40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
    Tigh!

    41) Whats your favorite town/city?
    Singapore loh.

    42) I can't wait till?
    PAYDAY!

    43) Who got you to join Blogger?
    It was more like, if you can't win them, join them- kinda thing

    44) What did you have for dinner last night?
    Fries?

    45) How tall are you barefoot?
    1.69m

    46) Have you ever smoked heroin?
    Yucks.

    47) Do you own a gun?
    It'd be nice to own one.. but Singapore don't allow! :(

    48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
    Toothpaste

    49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the
    opposite sex?
    Eh.. Be myself?

    50) Do you have A.D.D.?
    Simi!

    51) What time did you wake up today?
    9.15am, for work. :(

    52) Current worry?
    Money falling down from the trees~

    Opps. That's leaves! Darn. No money!

    53) Current hate?
    WORK and stupid customers.

    54) Favorite place to be?
    HOME! :)

    55) Where would you like to travel?
    Venice (thanks to SS textbook) and HongKong Disney land!

    56) What do you think you'll be like in 10 yrs?
    A wife! :)

    57) last thing you ate?
    Rice (things memes ask, they are all the same!)

    58) What songs do you sing in the shower?
    I don't sing in the shower...

    59) Last person that made you laugh?
    My colleague!

    60) Worst injury you've ever had?
    I fell down the stairs and had stitches on my eyebrow.

    61) Does someone have a crush on you?
    Don't ask. :(

    62) What is your favorite candy?
    Chocolates!

    63) What song do you want played at your funeral?
    National anthem

    Kidding!

    Hand't thought of it yet.

    Aucun commentaire: