Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juillet 27, 2006

    Java

    Here I am utilizing school's free web access after finishing my Java lab test. Boy, this computer sucks. The keyboard squeaks, the internet lags, and imagine this, NO USB PORTS.

    I useda think my PC back at home is the lousiest, but now I know jus how high-advanced it is already. Hahaha.

    The Java lab test was a breeze for me. I AM JAVA WHIZ. Hahaha. Perhaps not, but oh wells.. Still have to wait for the rest of the class to finish up with it! :)

    Yesterday on the way home, I saw this black stray cat lying on the ground listlessly in front of my neighbour's door. It freaked me out abit 'cause I thought it was dead and, you-know-what-month-it-is-now, plus I didn't adjourn the rule of reaching home before 7pm!

    Yikes!

    I thought she couldn't stand up and I got so worried lah.

    But to think of it, she was just lazing around. -.-

    I went home and fetched her a bowl of goat milk (hate that stuff, but mummy and daddy love it such that the fridge always have that yucky stuff) and I think she loves me for it. Actually took a photo of her, but I doubt this lousy PC has bluetooth, so next time then!


    Anyways, I'm damn bored here but I can't seem to think of what else to blog already?

    Oh yeah, my class girls hadn't been feeling well with one another recently. =
    Hate it when stuff like this happens, because this is when the class spilts into two and people starts taking sides. BOO!


    Am so hungry that I dunno what to blog liao. Ciao!

    Aucun commentaire: