Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juillet 16, 2006

    End of week 2

    Sigh. Time flies even though you're not enjoying what you're doing and when you don't have enough sleep ya.

    I don't have much to blog since my life is pretty much of a routine. No photos to load also, because camera's not with me and Blogger's not allowing me to for God knows what reasons.

    My pay will be in my bank account tomorrow after 2pm. Boy, you have no idea just how long I've been waiting for this day! Been dying for money.. Haha. Gonna do some shopping with Joyce tomorrow with our frshly baked pays! Haha.

    At the same time, do some man-hunting as well. :D

    I realised that between x:odus PS and the travellators is the most amusing. I get to see losta stuff happening there.

    For instance, yesterday I saw this young couple (probably 15/16 years old)who bmped into their group of friends (probably from school). The group mainly consists of young, innocent, and childish boys. They saw the couple and were like, WAH! Then they started daring the coupled guy to like, touch the girl. You know, hug her, kiss her, hug her from behind, all those kinda shit. And the coupled guy, loving the attention, did as told. The coupled girl looked so embarassed lah. Come on, save all these for the bedroom.

    Plus, is having a relationship so much of a pride then to just love one another? The look on that coupled guy. Yucks. Sure, maybe his friends will be envious, jealous like how all the other bitter single souls felt.. But he's making his girl so uncomfortable. BAH.

    Why am I talking so much about the couple anyway.


    The travellator also let me see Stussy and someone. I don't know if it's coincidence or fate, but I just keep bumping into Stussy. It has been since January.....


    HAHAHAHA.

    But still.. hate the someone. :( Hate hate hate!! Go away lah!


    Today's post is very random. Just wanna blog, but there's nothing much to talk about. =

    Fleshimp's back. :)

    Aucun commentaire: